Welcome to Hollinwood Academy!
We are looking forward to getting to know you and your child and we would like to make their transition to our school as smooth as possible. Your child will receive a ‘Welcome Pack’ containing a handbook with lots of useful information about the school, together with a number of forms that we will need you to complete.
You can also view and complete our online forms and find links to further information via ParentApps at:
There, you will find the following:
● Pupil Data Collection Form
● Pupil Consent Form
● ICT acceptable use agreement
● Holiday Pattern and Request for Leave of Absence
● Food Allergy & Intolerance Form
● Medication Health Care Plan (our Administration of Medication policy is available here)
● Emergency Inhaler Consent Form
If you have any questions at any time, please don’t hesitate to get in touch on 0161 883 2404.
For some new pupils, our virtual tour of the school may be helpful – Click Here.
● Times of the School Day:
● Details on how to order School Uniform are available here:
● Transport Triage form or you can apply directly through the Oldham Council website here:
● Free School Meals – please note that Oldham Council updated their application process in September 2018, more information is available here:
● More information on school meals is available here: