Welcome to Hollinwood Academy! We are looking forward to getting to know you and your child and we would like to make their transition to our school as smooth as possible.
You will receive a ‘Welcome Pack’ containing a handbook with lots of useful information about the school, together with a number of forms that we will need you to complete.
You can also view the Welcome Handbook here and download further copies of the forms included with it below:
- Welcome Letter 2019
- Pupil Data Collection Form
- Pupil Consent form
- ICT acceptable use agreement
- Times of the School Day
- Holiday Pattern 2019-2020 and Request for Leave of Absence
- Details on how to order School Uniform are available here
- Transport Triage form or you can apply directly through the Oldham Council website here
- Free School Meals – please note that Oldham Council updated their application process in September 2018, more information is available here
- Dinner Menu 2019 (more information on school meals is available here)
- Food Allergy & Intolerance Form
- Medication Health Care Plan (our Administration of Medication policy is available here)
- Emergency Inhaler Consent Form
If you have any questions at any time, please don’t hesitate to get in touch on 0161 883 2404.